Interwork Technologies is seeking a highly motivated and driven Channel Account Manager who is looking to develop and grow professionally in today’s challenging IT Security industry. As a key member of the North American sales team, the CAM will work our top software vendors who are leaders in the Gartner Magic Quadrant to deliver innovative and advanced security solutions to our channel partners within their designated Territory. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset who has a passion for IT Security/Technology and is ready to take charge in an exciting, stimulating career.
We invest in our employees and offer career advancement opportunities, professional development, vendor training & education and the right support to ensure you are successful in your role.
Apply Now–We’re looking forward to reading your resume!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve key performance indicators that support corporate initiatives including sales, customer profitability, and customer breadth & depth.
- Identify & qualify leads, determine prospect needs, close opportunities, and build effective relationships
- Independently and directly engage with customers in order to solidify business relationships and thoroughly understand their challenges and opportunities, as well as uncover new opportunities to increase revenue and profitability.
- Serve as subject matter expert on security products & technologies through training/certifications
- Partner with resources across the organization to ensure the best possible service and effective communications to customers, and to ensure the profitable movement and sale of product.
- Manage quote creation, order processing, and daily customer and partner requests.
- Focus on account growth and development by expanding product mix and customer share.
- Participate in key Vendor, Reseller, and industry events, seminars, & workshops.
- Educate Resellers on company products & services, including Vendor programs, products/services, pricing, promotions, certifications/courses, tools, and order processes.
- Develop & execute a Vendor business development plan.
- Complete pipeline reports and prepare management forecasts.
- Demonstrate leadership in all facets of the business both internally & externally
- Goal oriented, with a proven history of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and as an integral member of a sales team
- Ability to articulate technical information to small and large groups
- Time management, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- High-energy, self-motivated individual with outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and negotiation skills