Are you looking for a company that will continually provide you with challenge, growth and development opportunities, all in an environment that offers the right work/life balance to ensure you are successful? At Interwork Technologies, we understand that delivering exceptional service, value and expertise to our partners begins and ends with exceptional people. We believe in investing in and developing our employees to ensure the highest level of achievement and individual leadership.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Interwork Technologies is seeking a Channel Account Manager (CAM) to lead our Cloud Services offerings in North America. As a key member of the Sales Team, the CAM will work with our top software vendors who are leaders in the Gartner Magic Quadrant to deliver innovative and advanced solutions to our channel Value Added Resellers. The main functions of the Channel Account Manager will be to recruit, develop, support and grow our Cloud Services MSSP partner base in conjunction with our territory Channel Account Managers. You will provide high level product demo’s to current & potential customers, demonstrating and educating how our Vendor solutions meet & exceed their customers’ requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong sales and high level technical expertise across Cloud Service vendors offered by Interwork at any given time. Study related technologies such as storage, virtualization, mobility, cloud, etc.
- Assist with engagement, enablement and continued development of our channel partners in conjunction with our vendor partners and Interwork’s Territory Channel Account Managers
- Engage as the lead and provide necessary pre-sales/consultation assistance to prospective customers throughout all stages of the sales cycle
- Identify new potential cloud vendors to grow Interwork’s MSSP offering
- Day-to-day activities may include any of the following:
- New Partner prospecting & recruitment
- Existing MSP/MSSP partner management
- Prepare and conduct effective product demonstrations and other types of technical presentations – both remotely and in person.
- Take part in webinars hosted or sponsored by Interwork.
- Provide best practice recommendations to prospective customers and/or channel partners, answer any sales/ high level technical questions they may have – both orally and in writing.
- Attend events such as trade shows, user groups, partner conferences, etc.
- Conduct partner trainings and certifications – both remotely and in person.
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting and selling to MSP/MSSP’s, technical sales/support background a plus
- Deep understanding on Managed Service Providers, MRR and Cloud business ecosystem
- Background in the fields of Security, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Replication and Storage, including Cloud-based and SaaS solutions, is a bonus. Experience with hosting and/or Service Provider industry is a big plus.
- Solid understanding of all key parts of a corporate IT infrastructure. Good understanding of the datacenter architecture and its key components.
- Networking and/or security expertise is a plus.
- Some travel required (15%)
If you are goal oriented, have a proven history of exceeding sales targets, like to work independently and have a passion for IT Security/ Technology, then this is the job for you. Come join our team.