Commitment to Privacy
At Interwork Technologies we are committed to providing cyber security and infrastructure software solutions that promote confidence and trust among our vendor partners and resellers. This commitment includes protecting the privacy of all the personal information in our care.
In handling partner and employee information we abide by the following guidelines:
- Interwork Technologies limits the collection, use and disclosure of business information provided to us to only that information that is necessary for our business purposes and to provide services to you.
- Interwork Technologies retains business information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those business purposes and to comply with any applicable laws governing the retention of records.
- Interwork Technologies destroys or renders the information anonymous when it no longer requires the information for its business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
- Interwork Technologies does not collect, use or disclose business information about its clients without the consent of its clients, except where disclosure is permitted or required by law.
How Interwork Technologies uses Business Information
- Interwork Technologies will not share your business information, without your consent, with any organization that would enable the organization to use your information for marketing purposes.
- Interwork Technologies only uses or discloses your business information for the purposes for which it was collected, other purposes you consent to, or as required or permitted by law.
- Interwork Technologies keeps your business information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.
If you have questions about our Privacy Statement, please contact us.