Reporting to the President & GM, you will have the opportunity to own all facets of the North American financial, accounting, and supporting systems that drive the company. You will have the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, diverse organization and create a launch pad to more senior executive roles. You will be a key contributor to the company’s strategic planning process by providing more than just financial insights. Interwork has very high employee satisfaction rates, flexible work culture, and provides a competitive benefits & compensation plan. More importantly, we are a “fast” company who executes well and has a strong team-based culture.
- Lead a small team of high performing finance, accounting, and business operations professionals.
- Thorough knowledge of US & Canada distribution operations, reporting requirements, tax systems, filing processes, and profit drivers.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports for management and manage the year-end audit process.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable and credit control.
- Drive key financial metrics including DPO, DSO, and profitability.
- Oversee Credit risk with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales while establishing risk mitigation reviews to minimize payment defaults.
- Manage foreign exchange currency hedging to minimize risk and maximize gross profit.
- Negotiate & manage 3rd party contracts for facilities, vendors and suppliers.
- Oversee the company’s human resources policies & processes including total compensation & benefits administration.
- CPA/CA designation (or in progress)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years progressive financial management experience
- Technically savvy, fast and process driven
- Excellent interpersonal, organization & team-building skills
- Technology or wholesale distribution experience is an asset
Operations & Finance
Month Day, Year