Are you looking for a company that will continually provide you with challenge, growth and development opportunities, all in an environment that offers the right work/life balance to ensure you are successful? At Interwork Technologies, we understand that delivering exceptional service, value and expertise to our partners begins and ends with exceptional people. We believe in investing in and developing our employees to ensure the highest level of achievement and individual leadership.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Interwork Technologies is seeking a Product Sales Manager to lead our Cybersecurity & Mobility offerings in Canada. As a key member of the Sales Team, the PSM will work with our top software vendors who are leaders in the Gartner Magic Quadrant to deliver innovative and advanced solutions to our channel partners. The main functions of the Product Sales Representative will be to recruit, develop, support and grow our Vendor solutions in conjunction with our Channel Account Managers. You will provide product overviews to current & potential customers, demonstrating and educating how our Vendor solutions meet & exceed their customers’ requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong sales and high level product expertise across assigned vendors offered by Interwork at any given time. Understand related technologies such as storage, virtualization, mobility, cloud, etc.
- Assist with engagement, enablement and continued development of our channel partners in conjunction with our vendor partners and Interwork’s Channel Account Managers
- Engage as the lead and provide necessary pre-sales/consultation assistance to prospective customers throughout all stages of the sales cycle
- Work with Interwork’s marketing department to drive effect campaigns and vendor messaging to our resellers
- Increase vendor mindshare with top reseller accounts by frequent face to face visits and business reviews
- Day-to-day activities may include any of the following:
- New Partner prospecting & recruitment
- Prepare and conduct effective Interwork/vendor presentations– both remotely and in person.
- Provide best practice recommendations to prospective customers and/or channel partners, answer any sales/ product questions they may have – both orally and in writing.
- Engage in social media and actively promote vendor solutions and events
- Attend events such as trade shows, user groups, partner conferences, etc.
- Conduct partner trainings and certifications – both remotely and in person.
- Help and coordinate vendor processes and methods internally at Interwork
If you are goal oriented, have a proven history of exceeding sales targets, like to work independently and have a passion for IT Security/ Technology, then this is the job for you. Come join our team.
- 5+ years of field sales experience, preferably enterprise-class software and services into IT departments.
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- IT Security Designation & vendor certificates is a plus
- Hands on knowledge of IT Security related products and technologies (e.g., Network Security, Virtualization, Identity & Access Management, etc…)
- Up to 10% travel required