WatchGuard is pleased to announce the release of Fireware XTM v11.7.4 and WSM 11.7.4. You can find complete details about this update’s enhancements and fixed issues in the Resolved Issues section of the Release Notes.
Key highlights include:
- spamBlocker improvements to increase detection accuracy and reduce false positives, by returning to use of CommTouch RPD technology.
- Support for two new direct connect USB modems – Sierra Wireless AirCard 313U and Verizon Wireless LTI USB551L
- Disabled TLS SSL Compression to avoid CRIME exploit vulnerabilty (CVE-2012-4929)
- DHCP options support on VLANs and full support for DHCP option 66
Note: When you upgrade an XTM 5 Series or XTM 8 Series to Fireware XTM v11.7.4, the XTM device will reboot twice during the upgrade process. This is expected behavior and specific to this upgrade because of a need to repartition disk space to accommodate future feature growth.
Does This Release Pertain to Me?
If you have an XTM appliance or use XTMv, you should upgrade to version 11.7.4 if you need any of the provided fixes or enhancements. Please read the Release Notes before you upgrade, to understand what’s involved.
Note: The Fireware 11.7.4 release is available for all XTM appliances except XTM 21/22/23.
How Do I Get the Release?
You can download the applicable packages from the Articles & Support section of WatchGuard’s Support Center. To make it easier to find the relevant software, uncheck the “Article” and “Known Issue” search options, and press the Go button.
If you need support, please enter a support incident online or call our support staff directly. (When you contact Technical Support, please have your registered Product Serial Number, LiveSecurity Key, or Partner ID available.)
- U.S. End Users: 877.232.3531
- International End Users: +1.206.613.0456
- Authorized WatchGuard Resellers: +1.206.521.8375