Join us for “How to Profitably Deliver VA/VM” on February 22nd, 2012 at 2pm EST
Join us and learn more about how Vulnerability Assessment and Vulnerability Management (VA/VM) is a vital component of your client’s security structure.
Will you be there when they need it?
VA is for every client who has decent antivirus and firewall solutions in place and need to take the next step up. VA is now required by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and by federal standards like HIPAA and SOX. If your clients have *anything* of interest on their servers and don’t want to lose it to hackers, hacktivists or organized rings supported by criminal or state actors, then they MUST incorporate VA/VM into their security planning.
- How BYOD has dissolved perimeters and neutralized firewall protections
- The race between antivirus signatures and dynamically evolving malware
- Why defending equipment that has unresolved, serious vulnerabilities is a losing battle.
- The Four Pillars of Network Security
Profit opportunities in VA:
- Managed Service Offerings in VA
- VA/VM installed system sales
- VA/VM hosted service sales
- PCI Scanning services
Beyond Security’s AVDS (Automated Vulnerability Detection System)
- Accurate: Keeps management costs low
- Automated: Easy to install and maintain
- Simple: Fewest man-hours to operate and reports which are easy to act upon.
- Complete: network, application, web application and PCI scanning services
Please join us for this 45 minute webinar and add vital, actionable, security know-how to your tool kit.
About Beyond Security
Beyond Security specializes in developing automated testing tools that uncover security vulnerabilities in servers, expose security weaknesses in networks, check computer systems for the possibility of hostile external attacks and audit vendor products for security holes. Companies using its products include Siemens, Visa, ITW, Alcatel Lucent, Ericsson, Microsoft Research, and Juniper Networks. www.beyondsecurity.com