Tools and Techniques for Overcoming Common Roadblocks
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 TIME: 11:00am ET/ 8:00am PT
Some considerations in moving to SIP trunking include interoperability between the IP-PBX and the service provider network, firewall and NAT traversal, security, and managing Quality of Service. An Enterprise Session Border Controller (E-SBC) at the edge of the enterprise network plays a crucial role in solving these problems. In this seminar you’ll learn about the tools and techniques you need to overcome these common obstacles and methods to simplify your transition from traditional voice to SIP trunks and beyond..
By attending this Webinar you will learn:
- What are SIP trunks, and how the convergence of voice and data on one network is a competitive advantage for enterprises
- Typical scenarios: for the SMB and larger enterprises
- Migration strategies
- Is your network ready?
- Is it expensive?
- What will I gain or lose?
- Why do I need an Enterprise Session Border Controller?
- Is my PBX interoperable with my service provider?
- Can I keep the IP-PBX on my LAN?
- How do I resolve NAT traversal issues?
- What about security?
- How long does it take to start using SIP Trunks?
- Systems integrators, resellers and distributors
- Enterprise management staff responsible for communication services
- Enterprise technical staff supporting VoIP networks
- Service provider network operations, product management and services marketing staff
- Telecommunications Equipment Manufacturers looking to enhance their product offerings
- Marketing and operations managers for hosted service providers